Sunday, April 1, 2012

Morse Fotomatic 4100 Zig Zag Sewing Machine

This beautiful sewing machine joined the collection on March 30th, 2012. She is gorgeous with her neat cream and blue color scheme and fancy chrome accents. She did not come with a manual so test driving her will be a learning experience for me. The sewing machine was made in Japan likely in the late 1960s. She is immaculate inside and out and obviously well cared for.  


The feed dogs can be lowered for free motion quilting. There are several decorative stitches that can be dialed in and the button on the top of the arm is the button holer control.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I am jealous!!! I would love a blue and creme machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this machine! How do you lower the feed dogs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that blue button on the right in front will do it.

      Delete
  3. Anyone know where I can get a belt for this machine?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was given this machine does it operate with a foot pedal.. ask bcuz if it does mine didn't have one... Trying to figure out if it works

    ReplyDelete